[COMING SOON] Renewable Procurement Manager
FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION PROGRAMME
Join the first industry recognised education programme for Renewable Procurement Managers
The RPM education offers a “one-stop-shop” for procurement professionals looking to refresh or learn how to create a project analysis from a procurement perspective, develop and implement procurement strategies, as well gain an in-depth understanding of how to conduct procurement processes. Practical examples, case studies, and tools are primarily from in the offshore wind industry and form the basis of this Education.
Topic: Renewable Procurement Manager - RECOA Fundamental Education
Estimated study time: 14 week programme - 45 hours of self paced studies + assignments
Price: 3.950 € total
JUMBO Consulting Group
Ninna Ipsen - Senior Director of Procurement Management
Morten Søjborg - CEO and Founding Partner
The following modules are included
All Courses, Introduction Courses
Elements of an Offshore Windfarm is designed to take you through all the major elements comprising an offshore wind farm, showing you what the components look like, how they work and what is required to install them.
I have a desire to work in the renewable energy industry
I have been in similar roles in the oil and gas industry
I am a graduate and want to start my renewable energy industry career
I am a professional with several years of practical experience in the industry and want to refresh or add to my professional, technical, and theoretical knowledge
plays a key role in a project delivery organisation.
The RPM manages the procurement process from cradle to grave. This education will provide you with a deep understanding of the procurement processes within the industry, and will provide you with the procurement manual of how to work in a structured and uniform way. This education has a focus on the offshore wind industry and includes case studies, tools, practical and real-life examples from the offshore wind industry; however, the knowledge you obtain from this education can be transferred to other technologies within the renewable energy industry.
This education is broken down into 15 modules where each module represents approximately 180 minutes of study.
The various sections of the education broadly cover:
|Part I Introduction to Procurement Management & Project Analysis||
- Introduction to Procurement in the Renewable Energy Industry including How to Buy an Offshore Windfarm and the RECOA Procurement Model
- Roles and Responsibilities, Organisational Structures, Internal & External Stakeholders, Project Governance and Deliverables & Reporting
- Project Analysis I: Project Success Criteria, Business Case Drivers, and Regulatory Requirements
- Project Analysis II: Programme Analysis, Risks & Opportunities, Project & Scope Interface Analysis and Financing
- Supply Chain Analysis including Market Players, the Supply Chain Analysis Model, Capacity & Capability, and Market Trends
|PART II Strategy||
- Project Procurement Strategy including Concepts, Procurement Quilt, and Procurement Strategy Recommendation
- Procurement Process, including types of, Competitive Tendering, Direct Invitation, Direct Award
- Contract Procurement Strategy I: Understanding your Scope, Assumptions & Risk, Success Criteria, Budget & Timeline
- Contract Procurement Strategy II: Planning the Procurement Process, Developing Evaluation Models & Criteria, Deliverables & Gates
|PART III Procurement||
- Contract Fundamentals, Forms of Contracts Used, Key Terms & Conditions, Obligations Split
- Development and Issue of ITT including ITT Structures, Legal and Commercial Requirements, Technical Requirements, and Issue of the ITT
- Negotiations including Market Dialogue & Pre-Qualification, Preparation & Tools, The Rules and Roles of Engagement, Choosing your Battles
- Evaluation of Bids including Reviewing Proposals, Comparing and Scoring Proposals, Shorlist Gate, and Application of the Evaluation Models
- Award and Contract Signing including Award Gate, Contract Signing Tips & Tricks, and Handover to Contract Management